Search Posts

Svampeforgiftninger

Kvinde i England dør af Grøn Fluesvamp. Lægen antog at hun havde en Norovirus-infektion som ville gå over af sig selv.

In 2018, 11 people died in Iran, and 800 people were poisoned after eating toxic wild mushrooms across 10 provinces. The mushrooms looked similar to edible ones but contained a poison for which no treatment is known. At least two needed liver transplants. – In 2017, three Californians required liver transplants, including an 18-month-old girl, with 14 people poisoned by eating “death cap,” mushrooms in 2017.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


CAPTCHA Image
Reload Image